2009年12月14日 星期一

The way to my dream of reporter.

Every people have a dream. We also hope our dream become true. It is because a dream is an inexhaustible source of energy that keeps our enthusiasm burning, and kindles our desire to enhance our spiritual cultivation, refine our character, and upgrade our quality of life.

I have a dream too. When I was a senior high school student, I am very lucky to have a chance to visit TV Company. In that time, I have a big interest to it and dream to become a reporter. Why? It is because according to the disorderly media morality. People can’t receive the true news easily. So I want to improve that. Writing and discover the true to all the people. It is my dream.

To let my dream become true, I will like to learn more and develop my knowledge. I believe that I can success.

沒有留言:

張貼留言