2009年11月9日 星期一

Cell phones

Nowadays, cell phone is one of the most important things to us. It makes our life more convenience. We can talk to other easily. It decreases the space between mankind. No matter where you are, you can talk to anyone you want. Just needs a cell phone, our world will become to a global village.

In past days, we also use camera to take a picture. But you can’t always bring a camera beside you. Today the cell phone can replace it. The pixels in cell phone are higher than before. You can use cell phone to take picture in anytime you want and take more funny pictures. It makes more convenience to us.

When you hold a meeting or go to class, you can’t use cell phone to talk with others. But there is something important that you must communicate with others. In that time, you need a cell phone to send text message for help. Text message is like a mail. It can communicate with people easily and quickly.

Cell phones make us communicate easily than before. You can use it to communicate with your friend anytime. If you meet an emergency, cell phones can makes you to call somebody for help in the first time.

For me, if I don’t bring the cell phone with me. I will fell disturbed. It is because I will lose the message from my friends; you can’t communicate to other without cell phone. Cell phone is the most important thing to us.

2 則留言:

  1. yoyoyo,Lala,
    I like your writing. The organization is good :)
    Cell phone is very important :)

    See you tomorrow in class. XD

    回覆刪除
  2. Hey~lala
    I'm Peggy.....XD
    I like your article and you did a good job!
    Your comment is complete about the cell phone.

    Welcome to my blog!!!!

    回覆刪除