2009年10月19日 星期一

Improve English writing skill

I am a English department student. Writing skill is very important to me. Unfortunately writing is my shortcoming. So I asked many friends and teachers to teach me how to improve my English writing skill. There are some good ways I heard that make me progress speedy.

First, you should read as many books as you can. Reading is one way which helps you memorize vocabulary and know word usages better. Second, watch English or American movies. For example, I like to watch "The Apprentice" produced by Donald Trump recently. The words are useful and live. Watching movies also helps me improve my listening. Third, Keep an English diary. I think this is the most useful method. Writing English every day. That can let me had more confidence when I use English to writing.

To improve English writing skill is not a easy way. You can't do it quickly. You must had more patience and don't be afraid to make mistakes because people learn things from mistakes. If you do these things certainly. You will succeed.

1 則留言:

  1. Hi! lala
    I think watching is realy a good to improve Engilsh, because that not only can raise your interesting, but can let your learing process without pressure
    Joe

    回覆刪除